Many business owners today try to answer the question how to choose a payment processing solution which will meet their specific requirements. If you want to make the right choice you need to analyze your needs. And the following ten questions will be helpful.
1. When do you want to start accepting payments?
2. What’s your payment gateway budget?
3. When do you want to receive your money?
4. Do you need the ability to process international payments?
5. Is the system secure enough?
6. How much support is available?
7. What types of payments are supported within the system?
8. Is there the ability to accept recurring payments?
9. Are online payment pages hosted or non-hosted?
10. Can the integration with other software be implemented?
There is one more helpful thing for you — the example of the payment processing software. UniPay Gateway is a white label open source payment processing platform which combines the simplicity of usage with sophisticated functionality. Visit our website to learn more about the features which you will be able to use if you choose UniPay Gateway.
Interested in the additional information on this issue? Read the article which is available here.